Free Video Flip and Rotate
Use this tool to change your audience's perspective
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 220.127.116.117
- Size 22.6 MB
- Works under: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Program available in English
- Program by DVDVideoSoft
Free Video Flip and Rotate is a simple editing tool that helps you quickly flip or rotate the videos that you shot with your camera or phone.
There is nothing more frustrating than shooting video of your child's latest game and coming home to find that you accidentally had the camera upside down or at an angle. Moving your hand in the wrong way while shooting can ruin all the videos that you take, including videos of your last family reunion, your child's big school play or a night out with friends. Instead of spending a lot of money on a program that comes loaded with editing tools that you don't need, you can use this free program to edit those videos.
Free Video Flip and Rotate is easy to use because it has just a few buttons. After you install and run it, you can click on the input file box to select the video that you need to edit. It also includes an output file box that lets you save that video under the same name or in a new location under a different name. The program automatically searches for video files based on the location that you select.
Buttons located across the bottom of the program let you flip the video upside down, to the right or to the left. If you need to adjust it to a specific angle, you can click one or more of those buttons multiple times. Other buttons let you stretch out the video from side to side or top to bottom, and it even allows you to stretch the video across the screen from corner to corner. When the video looks exactly the way you want it to look, you can click the stop button and save a copy on your computer.
Although the program is completely free to use, it does not let you save your videos in different formats. You can only save your edited work as AVI files. You may find that you don't like only being able to use the specific settings that come with the program; you cannot enter any new settings. It only works with certain Windows operating systems and does not come with any other editing functions beyond flip and rotate. For quickly flipping or rotating videos though, Free Video Flip and Rotate is a great tool.
- Completely free to download, install and use
- Lets you quickly flip or rotate videos that you shot with a camera or phone
- Comes with settings for adjusting your videos
- Lets you play videos in almost any media player
- Saves copies of video files on your computer
- Only works with Windows operating systems
- Does not come with many editing tools
- Can only use the specific settings that come with the program
- Not compatible with all video formats
- Will only save videos in the AVI format